Hello friends and welcome to my blog! I’ve decided to give this a shot after several friends encouraged me to share my love for decorating and party planning with the world.
To introduce myself here are ten facts you may or may not know about me:
- I majored in Business Communications in hopes of becoming an event planner until I discovered my true calling which is working in childcare.
- I was a toddler teacher for two years and have been a nanny for six years.
- I’ve lived in North Carolina about two years and time has flown by! Sometimes I still feel like I’m new here and other times I cant remember not living here.
- The dog featured in the above photo is not mine but I am lucky enough to be dog sitting for a few months. She is the BEST DOG EVER!!
- Black and white is my favorite color combination and has been my whole life.
- I love attending sporting events- hockey, baseball, football games, etc.
- Penguins are my favorite animal.
- My favorite stores in the world are Kirkland’s, Hobby Lobby, and TJ Maxx.
- I recently started collecting Rae Dunn pottery and it’s slowly taking over my whole home.
- Iced coffee is my life. I drink it all year round regardless of the temperature or season (PS. If you’ve never had Dunkin’ Donuts in New England you are truly missing out).
That’s all I have for right now! I am looking forward to sharing my first real blog post about home decor and party planning later this week!